Our Recommendation: Crop King Marijuana Seeds features 31 of the worlds best marijuana strains for sale in Feminized, Autoflowering, medical and regular varieties. You can buy our marijuana seeds online or at many retail locations in Canada and around the world. We ship to all of the 50 United States.
Outdoor Crop King Strain
Why do you need the cannabis seeds indoors? Most growers prefer to cultivate their plants outdoors, i.e. in the street: in the gardens, at the edges of the forests, etc. Cannabis grows very well outdoors. However, this growing method has some difficulties, as there are many natural factors you want to protect your marijuana from. To reduce the number of these factors and increase the comfort of growing cannabis outdoors, we provide special sorts of outdoor cannabis. The growers use this sort when the season comes.
Important aspects of growing the plant outdoors: choose the marijuana seeds for the outdoor cultivation.
1. To get excellent results, you must initially germinate the cannabis seeds for outdoor ginger in the a closed space. By waiting for several weeks, the grower allows the plant to gather strength. You should put the prepared plant in the open ground after ensuring that the overnight frosts don’t pose a threat.
2. We should note that marijuana grown outdoors gives better harvests.
3. It is important to remember than marijuana belongs to the photosensitive plants. Roughly speaking, the cannabis plants feels how long the day and the night lasts. Experienced growers know that most types of marijuana start blossoming, when the length of the night achieves 12 hours. For that reason, For that reason, experienced growers of cannabis buy the autoflowering plants for cultivating cannabis in the open ground, as they don’t wait until the night becomes longer, and manage give a large and quality harvest in a season.
4. We should note that marijuana plants grown from the cannabis seeds for the open soil are larger than their “indoor brothers”. Therefore, if you can buy outdoor cannabis seeds and grow cannabis in your greenhouse or garden, you should cut and pinch your marijuana plant.
5. It is important to know as much as possible about the sort of marijuana you’ll work with (his height and flowering period). You must remember that Indica grows faster than Sativa and has a lower height.
Ideally, you should buy outdoor cannabis seeds in advance, without waiting for a necessary season, as the experienced growers buy their favorite sorts beforehand. Your tastes may coincide, and in this case it will be difficult to find the desired sort at a reasonable price.